So... favourite and least favourite characters? (SPOILERS)

For Harry Potter-themed chatter. Books, films, plays, fan-works; it all goes here!
RejectSoul

Slytherin
Cash on hand: Locked
Bank: Locked

So... favourite and least favourite characters? (SPOILERS)

Postby RejectSoul » Tue Aug 09, 2016 3:58 am

I'm just curious as to why you like (or don't) certain characters, and who seems to be the most popular. No bashing other people for their character(s), and be nice!

For me I'll always feel Snape was one of the most intriguing, if not the most awesome characters.
Spoiler: show
Even though he came off as a very big jerk the events of the book tell us that's he's actually better than we gave him credit for (it takes a huge amount of courage to play a double agent when your boss can AK you whenever if he's unhappy).
A close second would be Sirius. :cry:
He spent ages in Azkaban for something he didn't do, and even after escaping was still a wanted criminal. But that didn't stop him from turning up in the MoM to help, but it didn't end well...

I don't like Umbridge, because she's horrible and she knows it.
She believes in punishments (blood quill?), and because of her position :roll: she can get away with a lot of things.
If that's not convincing enough, she wears too much pink for anyone's good. I think my eyes are still watering.

BajanZealandian

Slytherin
Cash on hand: Locked
Bank: Locked

Re: So... favourite and least favourite characters? (SPOILERS)

Postby BajanZealandian » Wed Aug 10, 2016 6:05 pm

For some reason, I'm oddly intrigued by Regulus Black.
To me, he's a Gryffindor in snake's clothing. I always wonder why he decided to back out on Voldemort, and how he even found out about the horcruxes. Did a loved one get killed by his 'Dark Lord?' I've always wanted to know.

And of course, Snape.
He's an odd character, a true double agent who was driven by pure and utterly devoted love. He made a mistake, lost his best friend and crush, and is trying to fix it.

Umbridge? TOO. MUCH. PINK. 'Nuff said. :lol:

Return to “The Burrow”