The Good, the Bad and the Ugly

Play forum games while enjoying some of Madam Rosmerta's finest Butterbeer.
Gryffi

GryffindorAdministratorPremium Member
Cash on hand: Locked
Bank: Locked

The Good, the Bad and the Ugly

Postby Gryffi » Fri Nov 11, 2016 12:30 am

Courtesy of Debri from Tales of Ostlea :3

This is a fun game I played on many websites, often called the Good, Bad and Worse game or This, That and Whatever Game.
The way it works is the same.
1. First member posts the good.(it can be related to anything good, like a new job, new school, new book, new Ipad, etc...
2.2nd member posts the bad, something that went bad, like you forgot your books for school or You lost your internet connection or you missed the bus.
3. 3rd member posts the ugly. what happened at the end. Like You race home to get your books for school, and find out that new Rottweiler your parents got to protect your house ate your bookbag! Or, You realize you lost your internet connection because it was hacked.
The possibilities of Funny scenarios are only limited by your imagination and remember site rules still apply!

I'll start! ( to give an example)
The Good:
What a beautiful day for Wintertime in February! I think I'll go outside and have my coffee on the Deck before Work!

Next member will post something Bad that happens, 3rd member posts the Ugly end and then we start all over!
Image Image Image Image

AlethaStaorn

Gryffindor
Cash on hand: Locked

Re: The Good, the Bad and the Ugly

Postby AlethaStaorn » Mon Jun 05, 2017 9:49 am

You spill your coffee all over yourself and almost fall off the deck in your panic!
I am soft.

Return to “The Three Broomsticks”