Things that make us smile (Positivity Thread!)

Relax and have some fun in the Leaky Cauldron, the best wizarding pub in London!
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Sapphire

Ravenclaw
Cash on hand: Locked
Bank: Locked
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Things that make us smile (Positivity Thread!)

Postby Sapphire » Tue Dec 06, 2016 3:08 pm

So I don't know if anyone else does this, but I have a thing I do where I list as many things that make me smile as I can think of. I add to it every so often and look at it whenever I feel down, and it really works to cheer me up. I thought maybe I'd post it and other people could share the things that make them smile, so we have a little space for everyone to come and read through things whenever they feel a little :(

Things that make me smile: (It's my current list and tbh it's longer than I thought it was :D )

(A lot of these are just specific to me but I don't care who you are everyone loves puppies)

Return to “The Leaky Cauldron”