PBM Members' Original Writings

Relax and have some fun in the Leaky Cauldron, the best wizarding pub in London!
Lindsay

HufflepuffPremium Member
Cash on hand: Locked
Bank: Locked

PBM Members' Original Writings

Postby Lindsay » Sat Jul 23, 2016 11:23 am

I wanted to create a topic where we can share short stories, poems, fanfic, novels...any type of our own original works that we have completed (or not yet completed) of which we are proud and would like to share with others. I know some members have participated in (and maybe even won) NaNoWriMo and other writing competitions.

So either provide a link, or put your story in a spoiler! Let us know if you're interested in comments or critiques! :)

Dulcinea Wilkes

Slytherin

Re: PBM Members' Original Writings

Postby Dulcinea Wilkes » Fri Jul 29, 2016 9:28 am

I write fanfic for fun, so all my work is on Deviantart, rather than on a specific writers forum. I have an unfinished MLP fanfic, some Street Fighter pieces, and a Warrior Cats fic currently in progress. I'll provide links if anyone is interested in reading, but don't really want criticism. I've had bad experiences with people just posting "I don't like this shipping" kind of stuff.

Lindsay

HufflepuffPremium Member

Postby Lindsay » Sat Jul 30, 2016 12:55 am

Dulcinea Wilkes wrote:I'll provide links if anyone is interested in reading, but don't really want criticism. I've had bad experiences with people just posting "I don't like this shipping" kind of stuff.

I'm interested! :) And I have no interest in criticizing...just reading! :D

Dulcinea Wilkes

Slytherin

Postby Dulcinea Wilkes » Sat Jul 30, 2016 6:41 am

Lindsay wrote:
Dulcinea Wilkes wrote:I'll provide links if anyone is interested in reading, but don't really want criticism. I've had bad experiences with people just posting "I don't like this shipping" kind of stuff.

I'm interested! :) And I have no interest in criticizing...just reading! :D

Okies, here's the link to the Creative Writing folder of my dA: http://kaori-warbird.deviantart.com/gal ... ve-Writing

In there, you will find my fanfics, along with a few short stories and poems. :)

Return to “The Leaky Cauldron”