PurebloodMuggle: WIP

Stay up to date with the latest PurebloodMuggle news.
Rhynn

SlytherinAdministratorArtist
Cash on hand: Locked
Bank: Locked

PurebloodMuggle: WIP

Postby Rhynn » Tue Jun 07, 2016 3:11 pm

At present, we're working hard to get PurebloodMuggle ready for its grand opening. We hope you'll remain patient with us a little longer!
"Alas! Nine sickles and a Dungbomb. This is my lucky day!"
ImageImageImage
Card AlbumCard Shop
Want to support me? Image

Rhynn

Re: PurebloodMuggle: WIP

Postby Rhynn » Sun Jun 19, 2016 10:13 pm

Time for a small update!

The adoptables part of the site is still going to take a while (count on a few months at least, it's a lot of work since we're making it from scratch), but the rest of the site is coming along nicely.

As you can hopefully see the look and feel of the site has been established and is now finished! I'm hoping to make a specific theme for mobile devices as well, but it currently does not have priority. If other things go quickly enough this will be done before the grand opening.

I'm currently working on our very own Sorting Quiz, which will determine which house everyone will belong to on PurebloodMuggle! It will take preferences into account, so if you really feel like you belong in a certain house, our very own Sorting Hat will listen ;) I hope you'll all help me test it once it's done!
This test is a requirement for me before we can open the site, so it's my current priority.

Next... there's a certain feature I want to at least get started on before opening. It's a feature that is sure to actually change in the future (to get it fully automatic and integrated with user accounts) but there's no reason we can't already start having fun with it while it's not fully automated ;) Not telling what it is yet (sorry) but I think you'll enjoy it!

Finally, I have a question to you! Is there anything you really want to see on the site? Don't worry about coding difficulty or the like, that would be for me to worry about ;)
ImageImageImage
Card AlbumCard Shop

Messenger

Hufflepuff

Postby Messenger » Mon Jun 27, 2016 1:07 pm

The sorting quiz seems quite good in my opinion. :)
Looking forward to the grand opening, by the way. ;)
Seeking the Slytherin 'Value: Cunning' card. Will trade duplicate card of equal value. :)
Also seeking to complete my Hufflepuff collection - will trade duplicate cards. :)

Rhynn

Postby Rhynn » Fri Jul 08, 2016 12:19 am

!
Locking this topic as it's old by now
ImageImageImage
Card AlbumCard Shop